Working with the Jewish Agency and Israel’s Ministry of Education, AVI CHAI supported a pilot program to bring NETA, a structured program for the teaching of the Hebrew language, to local FSU Jewish day schools. Since then, the Jewish Agency, with the support of the Genesis Foundation, has continued to expand the NETA program to additional Jewish day schools and regions.
Other Programs in this Category:
- JDC Youth Training Program and Educational Enhancements for Family Camps
- Klezfest Seminar and Festival in St. Petersburg
- Netzer Olami Training and Enrichment Seminars
- Promoting Yom Ha’atzma’ut in Jewish Day Schools in the FSU
- Summer Camping in the FSU: Jewish Agency