The TaL AM curriculum is unique in its integration of Hebrew Language Arts with Judaic studies – including Bible, prayer, and introductions to rabbinic literature and Jewish history. Geared toward day school students in grades 1-5, the curriculum includes music, games and visual aids to reinforce vocabulary, thinking skills, and Jewish concepts and values.
TaL AM provides support through training institutes, required for participating teachers, as well as programs to aid school heads and Judaic studies heads in adopting the curriculum. TaL AM is now planning to adapt the curriculum for digitally-based learning models.
To date, the program has been implemented in almost 400 schools, enriching more than 30,000 students around the world.
Other Programs in this Category:
- Ivriyon – Hebrew Immersion Program for Jewish Studies Teachers
- Jewish Day School Standards and Benchmarks Project
- Jewish New Teacher Project
- Mechon Hadar Jewish Day School Projects
- Pardes Center for Jewish Educators
- Starter Jewish Libraries for High School Students