AVI CHAI has provided support to the Foundation for Opportunity in Education, a policy-oriented foundation that has conducted research, organized conferences, and provided policy analysis. The Foundation focuses on public policy measures that would address the Jewish day school tuition crisis, Catholic school closures, and the need to empower parents to select educational options that best fit the needs of their children.
In the past year, notable publications include a state-by-state analysis of states with scholarship tax credit laws and an analysis of the federal and state constitutionality of a proposed Education Investment Tax Credit.
Other Programs in this Category:
- Atidenu: Our Future
- Governance & Fundraising Academy (GFA)
- MATCH: Matching First-Time Donors to Jewish Education
- PEJE Generations
- PJ Library – Day School Engagement and Enrollment
- RFP for Collaboration and Cost Savings
- UJA-Federation of New York Day School Challenge Fund